WISE Employment helps you find and keep meaningful work. Our services are cost-free to eligible job seekers and tailored to meet your needs and personal circumstances. Register as a WISE job seeker to get started.
Our jobseekers are from different backgrounds and stages of life. Our skilled and dedicated staff can assist you with most challenges and want to help you become self-sufficient through employment.
We are also one of Australia’s largest disability employment services providers and a registered training organisation.
Who we help
We help job seekers under the Australian Government’s Job Services Australia and Disability Employment Services initiatives. Depending on your circumstances we offer as little or as much help as you need. You might:
- have been unemployed for a short time or a long time
- have worked for years then been retrenched
- never have worked due to disability or illness, including mental illness
- be returning to work after caring for family
- be an Indigenous person, an asylum seeker or refugee or have had a brush with the criminal justice system.
How we help you
From our first meeting we aim to build a trusting partnership with you. We take time to find out what you are good at and what you like doing. You might need help with a resume, interview coaching or your needs might be greater. We want you to enjoy the benefits of working as soon as possible. Read more about the benefits of working and what to expect when you become a WISE job seeker.