WISE Employment helps small business owners, larger businesses and a variety of employers in Australia recruit the right staff, free of charge. Free-call WISE Employment on 1800 685 105 or register a job vacancy. All our employment services, including the recruitment process, are free to eligible businesses. Your business may qualify to receive government-funded wage subsidies for appointing staff in ongoing roles.
WISE Employment recruits the right staff for your business, free of charge, by:
• Recruiting the right person for your job vacancy from a pool of diverse talent, who may have a disability
• Recruiting part-time staff or full-time staff for hard-to-fill job vacancies in your small business
• Pre-screening and shortlisting suitable job candidates
• Assisting you to identify employment strategies to stabilise high-turnover jobs
• Interviewing and short-listing job candidates
• Scoping roles and writing job descriptions
• Assisting with job re-design for existing or new staff who have a disability
• Facilitate 1- or 2-week paid work trials to assess a job candidate’s suitability to your business, workplace and the job
• Providing job creation and job design services to help employers think creatively about the ways in which jobs can be structured and performed by a person who has a disability
• Advising on and providing access to workplace modifications where required
• Liaising with you and your workers' support network including their GP, health services and/or family
• Providing information specific to workplace relations and human resource management
Access to wage subsidies and other financial business incentives
Whether you are a small business or a larger company, we can help businesses like yours access government-funded financial support, such as government wage subsidies, for employing staff in ongoing roles.
We can assist with staff training, providing new workers with training specific to their jobs through government-funded training services. We can train your new staff to address skills gaps, and formalise on-the-job learnings and skills. We also arrange access to apprenticeships and traineeship pathways.
Ongoing employment support for small to medium business as well as larger Australian businesses
To ensure a smooth transition for you and your new staff member(s), we can provide onsite employment support and training in the first few weeks of placing staff. After this period, we can offer you ongoing staffing and employment support for as long as you and your employees need us.
Our dedicated staff assist small business and employers with staffing in Melbourne, Sydney, South Australia (Adelaide), Tasmania (Hobart, Devonport, Launceston and regional areas) and the Northern Territory (Darwin, Alice Springs, Palmerston and Casuarina), under the Australian Government’s jobactive and Disability Employment Services (DES) recruitment and employment programs.