WISE Employment connects with people and organisations interested in helping disadvantaged jobseekers to improve their lives through employment and training.
We work with a range of organisations and partners including:
- commercial business
- education and training
- community centres.
Why we value partnerships
Developing community partnerships enables WISE to:
- share knowledge and services to assist jobseekers to get ready for work
- actively engage with jobseekers, employers, service partners and the broader community to give jobseekers access to suitable jobs and support programs
- inform the community and potential jobseekers about our services and programs
- develop new referral partnerships
- participate in community activities
- invest in employment and training initiatives
Read more about: